The purpose of this Policy is that during the operation of the www.SpecificIT.com website and mobile application (collectively referred to as the "Platform") operated by SpecificIT, Platform members / visitors / users (collectively referred to as "Data Owner") will To determine the terms and conditions regarding the use of personal data shared with SpecificIT generated by the Data Owner during the use of the Platform.
Which Data Are Processed?Below are the data processed by SpecificIT and considered as personal data in accordance with the Law. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the term "personal data" within the scope of the terms and conditions provided under this Policy will cover the following information
• Identity Information
• Communication information
• User Information
• User Transaction Information
• Transaction Security Information
• Site Password Information
• Financial Information
• Marketing Information
• Request / Complaint Management Information
According to the 3rd and 7th articles of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, the data that is irreversibly anonymized will not be considered as personal data in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned law and the processing activities related to these data will be carried out without being bound by the provisions of this Policy.
Personal Data Processing PurposesSpecificIT, personal data provided by the Data Owner, creating a membership record and account and keeping relevant records, making use of the services provided by the Data Owner on the Platform, detecting system errors and monitoring performance and improving the functioning of the Platform, maintenance and support services and backup To carry out the necessary work by business units to make use of the services offered by SpecificIT, including the purposes of the provision of services, and to carry out the relevant business processes, and to customize these services according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the relevant persons Planning and execution of the activities, carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by SpecificIT and carrying out the related business processes, can be processed for the purposes of ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-business security of the persons with whom it has a relationship, and for the planning and execution of the commercial and / or business strategies of SpecificIT.
Personal Data to be Processed with the Data Owners' Explicit Consent and Processing PurposesWithin the scope of the Data Owner's explicit consent, SpecificIT follows the actions of the Data Owners on the Platform, increasing the user experience, creating statistics, profiling, direct marketing and remarketing, creating special promotional suggestions for the Data Owner and sending them to the Data Owner. and will be able to process data in order to use the data obtained in this context in all kinds of advertising and material content and share this data with the parties mentioned below
Rights of Personal Data Owner:Data owners in accordance with Article 11 of the Law, Whether personal data about them is processed or not
• To learn whether personal data is being processed about them, to request information if their personal data has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose, to know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
• To request correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
• To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and to request the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Has the right to object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems and to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Requests for the use of these rights can be submitted by personal data owners through the methods specified in the policy on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data prepared by SpecificIT under Law No. 6698 at www.SpecificIT.com. SpecificIT will finalize these requests within thirty days. SpecificIT reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule (if any) determined by the Personal Data Protection Board regarding the requests.
Privacy and Security:The security of credit card holders who shop from www.SpecificIT.com is kept at the forefront by SpecificIT. Information about the credit card used during shopping on our SSL-certified www.SpecificIT.com site is encrypted by SSL with 128 bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol and reaches the relevant bank for query, regardless of the site. If the card availability is approved can be sustained for shopping. No information about the card can be viewed or recorded by the site. The lock picture in the lower right corner of the page where you enter your Credit Card information shows that this page is encrypted with SSL.
After the payment, SpecificIT order and payment receipt will appear on your screen. The product you ordered, payment method, cargo delivery date, contact information and your "Order Number" approved by our system are displayed on this screen. In case of a problem, please immediately reach our Call Center at +61 410 289 817